Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet Stamps Design Team Call EXTENDED

We've extended our Design Team call until Wednesday, Jan. 19th

To Apply:
Email scans or blog links of three of your best projects showing your style to stacey@sweetstamps.com with the subject line SweetStamps DT Call. Applications must be in by January 19th.  The team will be announced and contacted by email or phone by January 23rd.


Benefits and information needed to apply are listed in the previous post (below).

Thank you for your interest in SweetStamps.com.


Happy Stamping,

:) Stacey

4 comments:

PCM said...

I am SO excited about this DT call. I got my start with Sweet Impressions (now Sweet Stamps) many years ago.

Unknown said...

This will be the first time I apply for a DT. Thank you for the opportunity!

Leslie said...

I am really excited about this Design Call. I have been creating cards for 10+ years and have taught at the local store of a major craftstore chain. I have my own website, www.positiveelegance.com, but need more exposure. This would be an ideal opportunity. I also like that your stamps are made in the USA!! Thank you for the challenge!

Leslie

~ Kendra ~ said...

Excited to hear who made the DT! I've submitted my info.

Kendra