Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Introducing Steph

We're so excited to welcome papercrafter and stamper Steph Ackerman to the Globecraft Memories Design Team!!!!


I am an avid scrapbooker, cardmaker and altered artist. Working with paper is my passion and I have worked with all kinds of mediums since childood.   Cardmaking, for me, is therapy.  I love working on a smaller canvas and watching my work come to life with the use of stamps, inks and die cuts.  I love challenges, and am always trying new techniques.   My day is just not complete if I haven't spent some time in my studio.  I do tend to get lost in my creations, working on lots of different projects at the same time.


I discovered not too long ago that I love to teach and I can often be found in my studio showing students how to create amazing projects using a variety of products, whether it be the Cricut, stamps, inks, binding equipment, etc. I love seeing the look on a student's face when she realizes what can be done with the tools and supplies that are available.





I live in New York with Gary, my husband of 32 years, our 17 year old son Christopher, and our puppy Paulie. Being the teenager that he is, it can be quite difficult getting candid shots of Christopher; however, since he participates in all kinds of sports, I get to take lots of action photos and scrap those. Paulie, on the other hand, is quite the character and allows me to take as many photos as I want without complaint; he can be seen in many scrapbook layouts! 



~Steph

View more of Steph's artwork on her blog: http://www.stephaniescraps.blogspot.com/
We are excited to see what she creates and shares here on the GCM blog in the coming year!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Stephanie, your love for card making is apparent in your designs. Can not wait to see what else you come up with.

Stacy said...

Excellent cards Steph, I LOVE that bird one :) Congrats on the new spot on the DT :)