Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Scrapping with Card Decor?!

Just because it says "Card Decor" in the name, don't let Piccolo Card Decor fool you! It's all about scrapbooking this weekend so I thought I'd share a little layout I did with Piccolo Card Decor Set #11.


The banner style shapes from the Piccolo card Decor Sets work really well to frame a focal phot on a layout. Here I coated two of these pieces, all from Cad Decor Set #11, with Enamel Powders and ink and used them to anchor my photo on the page.


I then added some details such as adhesive pearls and used fine Enamel Powders on the detailed pieces of the Card Decor Set.


Here's the layout with 3 other projects I made using the single Card Decor Set #11 -- who knew the Card Decor Sets were so versatile!?


Supplies:

Posted by Jennifer Priest
hydrangeahippo.com

No comments: