Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Have A Beautiful Day

Hi everyone! My name is Leslie and I'm so stoked to be guest designing for SweetStamps during the month of August! A huge thanks to Kendra and crew! Woo-hoo! I'm absolutely thrilled to be here! I "found" SweetStamps this past February and just love working with their awesome products... everything from stamps, ink and embossing powder to dies! ;)


A little about me... I'm married with a grown son and daughter, and a beautiful granddaughter, and live in sunny (and sometimes miserably hot) north Florida! I'm absolutely addicted to stamping, and love creating beautiful cards, paper shoes and mini albums. And thanks to my sister, I've recently added beading to the list! I work full-time and spend most weekday evenings vegging with the hubster on the couch, but my weekends are usually devoted to playing in the scrap room and getting inky fingers!

I wanted to keep my inspiration project for the SweetStamps Silhouettes challenge simple and elegant. I used the gorgeous In Her Easter Bonnet stamp as the focal image on the front and the Have A Beautiful Day sentiment stamp on the inside. For details, please see my full blog post at Love To Scrap!



Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you're inspired to create a beautiful silhouette project for this challenge! Have a beautiful day! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card, I love the color combination and the little bow and pearls. Looking forward to seeing all your creations as a guest designer with SweetStamps.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautifully done- and love the elegance of your card! Glad you joined us as GDT and look forward to seeing what you create for the rest of the month!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely card, so pretty and elegant! LOVE the added tiny bow and pearls, adds such a lovely touch!!

Donna K said...

Beautiful card Leslie! Her Easter Bonnet is a perfect stamp to use for the silhouette challenge...she's just so elegant in black and white and that tiny bow is so pretty!