Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Enjoy Your Day

Good morning sweeties-
This week at SweetStamps, we have an ANYTHING GOES, challenge going. 
Did you have a chance to see the new ArtsyFartsy Stamps too!!  Oh they are hilariously a must see.  Check them out HERE
I made a bottle tag for my Anything Goes project this week. 
I used the I'm a Winer Clear Stamp set.  Are you a winer?!?!  I know I am, well not at the moment, but I do love my Moscato, Riesling, Sparkling and Cabernet wines. :) I'm still nursing, so I have not had any in a very long time.  yummmmmmm
The sentiment down at the bottom is from Simple Greetings Clear Stamps the last release we had in May. 
Here is a close up of the image.  You can see I added glossy accent to the bottle and glass.  
There is also small Rose pearls around the frame/  I just love adding small details like that and the pearl pens, make it easy to do. 

*****************
Join our weekly and monthly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.
Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweeStamps image to get an extra entry in the challenge. Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps on your blog post.

Next week's challenge #179 is:
Christmas Tags
The monthly technique challenge is:
Parchment Craft
Details and Link-up can be found HERE
****************

Hugs,


5 comments:

Donna K said...

What a lovely tag, perfect for the gift of ...wine! Love how you color and texture your projects, Calypso. Those touches make your work so unique. Beautiful.

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVE your beautiful tag to go with the wine bottle, how fun!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just beautiful- and the coloring is fabulous! This would be so wonderful to add to a bottle of wine as a gift!

~ginny said...

I can't find the link to add my entry for #178 Anything Goes? There is an InLinkz.com link to their website - but nothing to submit my entry???
Thanks for checking!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful bottle tag, beautiful coloring, love how you framed the image.