Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Hello, and Happy Friday!!! yay!!! Lisa here and I am so happy to be here today sharing this pretty new Christmas card with you all..
I used a new technique (at least to me) on this card and I'm just so excited with it's results!  To create my background I started with Geo Triangles Stencil and white embossing paste.  After removing the stencil, and while the paste was still wet, I sprinkled 24k. Gold Embossing Enamel and heat.  It sort of bubbled up at first, but then smoothed out as the embossing enamel spread.  The results are truly gorgeous, and I have a few upclose photos to show...

To finish the card I embossed a charm accent in Starry Sky Enamel Embossing Powder and tied it with twine.  I then added the Classy Deer Sweetcut.

Supplies Used:



I hope I've inspired you to use your products in a new way, and don't forget to join us in our Layers Challenge!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Toni said...

Ooh, neat technique!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful, I love the enameled stencil design and how the deer looks on the black enameled piece.

Donna K said...

Wow...you certainly created a masterpiece here Lisa! The deer shows up so well on your enameled background and the textures of your golden creation are awesome!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh this is spectacular! LOVE the Gold embossing with the stencil- looks like a starry night sky.

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card:) Love the classy deer die:)
Sherrie K

Dagmar said...

TFS, Lisa this card is gorgeous for sure! Sparkle n enamel will have to try this for sure.

maggiegracecreates said...

I love the effect you got with the embossing paste and powder.