Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

enjoy the moment

Hello!
Enjoy the moment is a sentiment that goes with any occasion and 
I really love the simplicity of this card.
Using the Buckled art stencil I created a lovely background paper to mount my
oval cut sentiment and foliage image.
I wanted a bit more texture so I added pearls and a few droplets of Glastique and finished
off my card with a sweet sheer bow.
Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget our weekly challenge that started on Monday!
The theme is Something New


Be sure to check out all of the Sweet Stamps links listed below




6 comments:

Denise said...

What a beautiful card! So fresh!
Crafty Hugs

maggiegracecreates said...

this is pretty - I am so ready for spring myself.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, I love how you used the stencil for the background and the image inside the oval.

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty Donna! The image is lovely and love how it's framed! beautiful card!
Sherrie K

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Beautiful monochromatic card Donna... Green on kraft... Beautiful.