Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Missing You

Donna K with you today.
Our challenge theme this week is
Winter Blues
My card is more Aegean than blue but it does have the blues...
I'm missing summer in the worst way.
So I created this beach theme with a bit of winter.
I used Copic Pen to shade it slightly
then added some "snow" with my Marvy Snow Pen.
I hope you'll share your Winter Blues with us this week. 

Be sure to check out all of the 
Sweet Stamps /Globecraft and Piccolo 
links listed below:




4 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

Beautiful card :-D

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome winter beach scene, I love the added snow.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this great beach scene- and love the colors you used.

Roxie said...

Great idea to make a winter scene with summer images, very clever!