Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

All Things Easter

I wanted to try the Quarter Fold Challenge this week, as I have never tried this before- it was so quick and easy to put together!
 There is a tutorial on Splitcoast for this card design HERE

 My card shows so many things Easter- The Cross, Peeps, an Easter Basket and decorated Easter eggs. SOmething for everyone......  and inside:
 A cute bunny too anxious for treats to wait!'

Supplies I used from the store:




I had a blast embossing the Piccolo Accents- the Enamel Embossing Powders are all shimmery and are great to work with! I tool one of the large solid eggs and trimmed out a little bit of the top and made the Easter Basket. Can you see how intricate the cuts are on the piccolos?  I used the Enamel Gel on the yellow bunny, then sprinkled on some Ultrafine glitter.

Have a great day, and hope to see you join in the challenge!
Shelly

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, I love how you used different Easter piccolos in each section. Awesome!!