Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Flutterby Trio with Leah

I'm back some more sweet summer inspiration for you lol.  See, I am stuck on summer, no way around it, might as well embrace it!

I had a lot of fun with this card, and it turned out so totally different from where it started.  If you would like to see more details about how I created this card, please visit my blog at Ode to Paper.


For this project I used the Daisy Side rubber stamp, the Flutterby #2 Sweet Cuts die, a sentiment from the Kitty Sweets clear stamp set, and some wonderful Glastique! (I am totally in love with that stuff :)

You can find all of these products in the Sweet Stamps online shop, as well many more fun products that will spark your creativity.

Thanks for visiting, and check back often for more awesome inspiration from the new DT Sweeties!



2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so pretty, I love how you over layed the flower on the butterflies.

Kim said...

This is very pretty! Love the distressed wood look and cheery colors.