Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

DIY Coloring Page

Aloha friends!  kel from Scraps and photoGRAFFS here today sharing with you a sorta DIY coloring page!!

This card is made using the Chalkboard Flowers #2 Clear set and the sentiment is from the Simple Greetings Clear set


Let me just say HOW FUN this card was to make.  I stamped a bunch of different of the flowers from the set all over the background, trying my best to not leave white space and trying not to stamp on top of another stamp.  I made it like a coloring page!!  You know, I never had much interest in those coloring books for adults but I TOTALLY have interest in them when they're ones I make myself!! haha!!

Thanks for stopping by today, see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome, I love the variety of flowers and colors you used. Love the buttons and banner too!!

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

This is a great idea for someone who does like to color. Include a small set of mini gel pens or what ever and tada! I also love your card. So cute and what a great job! Thanks for the idea.
Kathy <3